Find out how we can help you
You can apply for over £10,000 to support communities to take action on the issues that matter to them. Once you submit your idea a local funding officer will contact you within fifteen working days.
Before you start
We can fund
- Ideas taking place in England
- Voluntary and community sector organisations and registered charities
- Public bodies such as local authorities, schools and health agencies
- Community interest companies so long as profits are reinvested into the organisation to create more impact
- A group of organisations working together led by one of the organisations above
- Community interest companies with two or more directors (see below for ineligible CICs)
We can’t fund
- Ideas taking place outside of England and organisations based outside of the UK
- Organisations that are aimed at generating profits primarily for private distribution. Those not asset locked or organisations that can pay profits (including some CICs limited by shares) to directors or shareholders
- Individuals and sole traders
- Anyone who is applying on behalf of another organisation
- Organisations without at least two unconnected people on the board or committee.
- To briefly explain your idea and why it’ll make a difference
- The legal name of your organisation and other organisations you may be working with
- Your contact details
Other ways to apply
We’re available Monday–Friday from 9am to 5pm to answer questions about applying.
- Telephone: 0345 4 10 20 30
- Textphone: 18001 plus 0345 4 10 20 30 (for those with a hearing or speech impairment)