We are launching a series of online policy breakfasts, covering a variety of topics and issues relevant to the current situation. We want to bring the sector together to share learning, insights and best practice.
There are currently no forthcoming events
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced all of us to change how we work. Many organisations have adjusted activities to be able to serve communities in the most effective way.
During these challenging times, The National Lottery Community Fund wants to assure charities and community organisations that we're here to support them.
The gatherings we're holding will be led by our experts in these fields and will provide a space for all of us to think about the smaller and larger questions that are facing the sector now and after the pandemic. This will ensure we're listening and learning from our communities.
We want to give organisations and groups the opportunity to talk to each other about relevant topics and to discuss the short- and long-term impact of COVID-19.
Previous event - Communities Can conference
One year on since the first impacts of the pandemic were felt in the UK, we held our Communities Can conference, which was a day of thought provoking discussion. We brought together learning and insights gained over the previous year.
Watch video recordings of previous events
- North East and Cumbria Women and Girls Learning event (YouTube video)
- Staff and volunteer well-being webinar (YouTube video)
- The impact of Covid19 on rural communities (YouTube video)
- Community Research Index - Year ahead (YouTube video)
- Covid-19 and its impact on the disabled community (YouTube video)
- Lock down loneliness and the voluntary and charity sectors response (YouTube video)
- Co-production for the charity sector (YouTube video).
For more information about the data collected and how we will use that data, visit www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk.
Please note: we are using Livestorm to register attendees onto our webinar. If you are happy to register this way it will require you to accept Livestorm's Terms of Service.