Coronavirus Community Support Fund Process Report
The Coronavirus Community Support Fund (CCSF) was targeted at small and medium-sized community organisations delivering activities and support to people affected by the COVID-19 crisis. The following report summarises findings from the Process Evaluation of the Coronavirus Community Support Fund.
The report found that:
- 45% of CCSF grantholders were new applicants to The National Lottery Community Fund.
- 72% of grantholders found the application process fairly easy or very easy.
- 81% of applicants were satisfied with the experience.
- 89% of applicants were small or medium-sized organisations.
- 24% of grantholders targeted people with disabilities.
- 19% of grantholders targeted people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities.
Read the full Process Evaluation of the Coronavirus Community Support Fund to find out more about how well the funding achieved its aims and how it reached and supported some of the communities most affected by the pandemic.
This page was last updated: 08 October 2021.