Thinking of applying for funding?
We award money raised by National Lottery players to fund great ideas that help communities to thrive.
Within this section, you can find information on:
- types of projects we fund
- who can apply for funding
- what makes a good application
- how much money can we offer and for how long
- costs we can and can’t fund
- what your organisations needs in place to apply
- where you can get help setting up an organisation
- what types of organisation can apply
- who we can’t accept applications from.
Our funding is public money. So it can't be used to give organisations an advantage over others (often called State Aid). You can find out more about our State Aid scheme here.