Mind Our Future
The programme is now closed for applications.
Mind Our Future is a £10 million grant programme to put young people in the lead so that they can imagine and create a more resilient and mentally healthy future for young people in Wales.
Its focus and aims have been co-designed with the Young People in the Lead Team, a team of young people from across Wales.
Watch our Young People in the Lead video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytqsQRVWJE.
- Suitable for
- Third sector and public sector organisations working in partnerships
- Funding size
- No maximum grant amount
- Total available
- £10 million
- Application deadline
This programme is closed to new applications
The programme is now closed to applications.
The aims of the programme are to empower young people to:
- create and implement a vision for a more resilient and mentally healthy future for young people in their community
- design and develop new solution-focussed approaches to young people’s mental health and resilience, with a focus on:
- addressing mental health inequalities that were highlighted and made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic
- designing new ways to prevent mental health problems from developing or getting worse, and ensure young people get the right support at the right time, wherever they turn for help
- strengthening young people’s long-term access to resilience assets in their lives and communities bringing lasting changes that increase the ability of systems and/or communities to build young people’s resilience and tackle the root causes of mental health problems and adversity.