COVID-19 Community-led Organisations Recovery Scheme
Some of our COVID-19 response funding is being awarded through a carefully selected range of specialist partners.
- Application deadline
This programme is now closed
What's it all about?
These Covid-19 emergency response programmes are now closed, but you can use the links to find information, or to contact the relevant organisation.
To help us distribute funding quickly and efficiently, some of our COVID-19 response funding is being awarded through a carefully selected range of specialist partners. By using their collective expertise and networks, we can ensure vital support gets to even more communities.
This funding is designed to support organisations that work with those communities which have been disproportionately impacted by COVID-19, as well as social enterprises and community businesses.
You will find more information about eligibility, how to apply, and further details, on each partnership’s web page.
- Small and micro organisations in communities most affected by COVID-19 can apply to the Phoenix Fund. This new initiative will provide £1 million in emergency grants to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) community groups and will support BAME leadership across England
- Specialist social welfare legal advice organisations who provide advice and support to people who are pushed into crisis can consider the Community Justice Fund
- Small and Medium homelessness charities can consider the Covid-19 Homelessness Response Fund
- Community Led Organisations who are facing financial difficulties caused by COVID-19 can apply to the COVID-19 Community Led Organisations Recovery Scheme. The scheme is aimed at organisations delivering services in their local community with an emphasis on BAME-led businesses.
- Social Enterprises can consider the COVID-19 Social Enterprise Support Fund Partnership
- Specialist small and medium voluntary sector groups supporting migrant and refugees can consider the Barrow Cadbury Trust Covid-19 Support Fund
- Charities and community groups supporting people across London can apply to the London Community Response Fund
- Charities and civil society organisations that are impacted by COVID-19 and looking to improve their digital capabilities can consider the Catalyst and The National Lottery Community Fund COVID-19 Digital Response
- Referral agencies supporting children and young people with holistic packages of support addressing physical, emotional and educational needs can apply to the COVID-19 Direct Emergency Response for Children and Young People Fund
- Organisations supporting vulnerable women who experience disproportionate challenges and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis can apply to The COVID-19 Frontline Women’s Fund
If the partnerships above are not right for your organisation, please apply to the National Lottery COVID-19 Fund where your application will be considered for National Lottery funding.