Key data about The National Lottery Community Fund: financial year 2018/19
1 award every hour
26,900 live projects
For thematic statistics (eg. environmental, health and wellbeing, etc), we've counted projects which include these themes, but not exclusively.
Across our grant making the Fund is committed to transparency so that people in the lead have the information they need. We work with the 360Giving initiative to publish our grant data. We have used the 360Giving standard to produce a file of all the grants we have made 2004 onwards.
- Grants data 2004 - 2005 (XLSX, 5.5MB)
- Grants data 2005 - 2006 (XLSX, 6.9MB)
- Grants data 2006 - 2007 (XLSX, 4.7MB)
- Grants data 2007 - 2008 (XLSX, 3.4MB)
- Grants data 2008 - 2009 (XLSX, 3.1MB)
- Grants data 2009 - 2010 (XLSX, 3.4MB)
- Grants data 2010 - 2011 (XLSX, 2.9MB)
- Grants data 2011 - 2012 (XLSX, 3.1MB)
- Grants data 2012 - 2013 (XLSX, 3.2MB)
- Grants data 2013 - 2014 (XLSX, 3.3MB)
- Grants data 2014 - 2015 (XLSX, 2.1MB)
- Grants data 2015 - 2016 (XLSX, 2.9MB)
- Grants data 2016 - 2017 (XLSX, 3.4MB)
- Grants data 2017 - 2018 (XLSX, 2.8MB)
- Grants data 2018 - 2019 (XLSX, 4.9MB)
- Grants data 2019 - 2020 (XLSX, 3MB)
This work is licensed under the open government licence for public sector information, which allows you to use and re-use the Information that is available under this licence freely and flexibly, with only a few conditions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us.