Apply for funding under £10,000
Before you start
- Have a look at our website for information about funding under £10,000
- If you need more than £10,000, have a look at our website for information about funding over £10,000
What information you need to apply
1. The details of two different people from your organisation
One person should be someone we can talk to if we have any questions about your project. The other should be a senior member of your organisation, who’ll be legally responsible for the funding. Both need to live in the UK.
The two people can’t:
- be related by blood
- be married to each other
- be in a long-term relationship with each other
- use the same email address in your application form
What details you’ll need:
- names, email addresses, telephone numbers
- home addresses
- dates of birth
2. Details about your organisation
- The legal name of your organisation
- Your organisation’s address
- What type of organisation it is (for example, a registered charity or not-for-profit company)
3. Your organisation’s accounts
We want to know the date your accounts end each year.
And how much income you have.
If you don’t have yearly accounts (because your organisation is less than 15 months old).
That’s okay. We can still look at your application.
4. A bank statement from the last 3 months
It should show:
- your organisation’s legal name
- address the statements are sent to
- your bank’s name
- the account number and sort code
- date the statement was issued.
5. We ask for information about what sort of project you’d like to do
And how your project will help and involve your community.
6. If you’re not sure about the sort of things we ask for when you apply
Ready to apply?
You are hereCheck you can applyBefore you spend time filling out an application form, we’ll ask a few questions to make sure you can apply first (using our ‘eligibility checker’). If you can’t apply, we’ll let you know why. This feedback should help, if you want to try again in future.
- Able to apply
Fill out an online applicationTell us about your idea to help people improve their lives and communities. You’ll have up to three months to finish your online application form. Once you send us your application form, we’ll assess it. Given the emergency, we're now prioritising decisions for COVID-19 related projects, so they can start sooner. In England, we’re focusing our funding on projects supporting communities through the COVID-19 pandemic. So we ask organisations in England who aren’t looking for COVID-19 related funding to not submit applications at this time.
- Application assessed
We’ll decide to fund your project or not