Consent form for South West Grantholder Coffee Club Trial
Thank you for agreeing to take part in the National Lottery Community Fund South West Grantholder Coffee Club. The idea is simple, we randomly pair you with another grantholder in the South West. You will be introduced to each other via email and then it is over to you to arrange a convenient time for a phone or video call.
Why are we doing this?
They have worked really well in the Fund so we want to see if this really simple idea can support grantholders too. Below is what we hope to achieve
- Make new contacts and build networks. We realise that people may be feeling isolated and cut-off from networks at the moment.
- Get peer support and advice from fellow grantholders.
- Gain new knowledge about what is happening in other areas.
- Identify shared areas of interest and open up collaboration possibilities.
- Join up work across the South West.
- Talk, learn and share with people you wouldn’t normally talk to.
- Take time to reflect.
- Easy to arrange, time light but impact heavy!
What we are collecting
In order to pair you with another grantholder we need your name and email address,which will be shared, via email, with your pair.
What we will do with the information you provide
We will use the name given and email address provided to share with one other grantholder, who will be your pair. The data shared should only be used for the purpose of the RCT.
We will only share your name and email address, then once introduced to your pair, it is up to you to arrange a time to chat.
We will send a follow-up survey to your email address two months after the initial pairing email.
Legal basis for processing
We are collecting and processing the personal information you provide to us under Article 6 (1)(a) - the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
How long will we retain your personal information
The data provided will be kept for 6 months after the pairing email is sent. This will enable us to do a follow-up survey with all who took part.
What are my rights?
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the Fund to use your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to request access to your information.
- You have the right to request that your information be rectified or deleted.
- You have the right to request that your information be made available to you in a format that allows it to be reused by other organisations.
You can do so by contacting email@example.com
Who can I contact for more information?
For more information on the South West Grantholder Coffee Club Trial and how we are using your information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am not happy about how my data is being used?
If you have any questions, queries or complaints, and to exercise your personal data rights, please in the first instance contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by writing to the Data Protection Officer at The National Lottery Community Fund, Apex House, 3 Embassy Drive, Birmingham, B15 1TR.