Tell the world about your grant via social media
Social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are great ways of publicising your grant and the work that you do.
It is very easy to set up accounts on these social media platforms. It is a good idea to designate someone to be in charge of your social media accounts so you can keep sharing information and respond to any comments.
We would like you to:
- Share your grant news on social media, using the hashtag #NationalLottery to thank players.
Organisations such as the Small Charities Coalition and the National Council for Voluntary Organisations provide a wealth of information on social media use. Including advice on:
- How to use key social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- How to write for social media.
- Follow The National Lottery Community Fund on social media: we're on Twitter (@TNLComFund), Facebook (@TNLCommunityFund), Instagram and LinkedIn
- Use social media to share news, pictures and video of your project with us throughout your grant
- Send your project stories, pictures and videos to us for use on our digital channels, along with a signed consent form, to:
We can then share your stories with the wider National Lottery community.
Please always acknowledge National Lottery players' support by using the #NationalLottery hashtag when posting content related to your grant.