We monitor all the projects we fund to make sure they are meeting our terms and conditions and achieving what we have agreed together. One of the ways we do this is by asking you to complete monitoring forms to tell us about project. You can view sample monitoring forms below to check the information you will be asked to provide if you receive funding from us. The forms below are for information only and should not be used.
We will send you the appropriate form to use and explain how and when to return it. When you receive the form:
- Make sure you save the form to your own computer and are using Adobe Reader version 10.0 or above.
- You need to answer all the questions marked with an asterisk. When you’ve finished, click the checkbox next to the declaration on the last page.
- Email, or post if you don’t have access to email, the completed form to your funding officer.
Sample monitoring forms
- Project monitoring form for grants of £10,000 or less (PDF, 168KB)
- Development funding monitoring form (PDF 70KB)
- Project update monitoring form for interim reporting (PDF 75KB)
- Project monitoring form for grants over £10,000 end of year (PDF 97KB)
- Project monitoring form for grants over £10,000 end of grant (PDF 97KB)
- Portfolio monitoring form end of year (PDF 95KB)
- Portfolio monitoring form end of grant (PDF 89KB)